Welcome to My Blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, be sure and read my "Welcome to My Blog" post in February. It's the first one and it explains why I started doing this. So far it's been a lot of fun; it kind of feels like a diary.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Roasted Potatoes

Stuart and I love roasted potatoes.  I try to buy organic potatoes because if you think about it, organic is really the way to go with something like a potato where you eat the skin.  I  love small potatoes, or fingerlings.  The trick is to make sure they are all about the same size so they cook evenly.
The picture shows Ana's Herbs, which is something I love to use on roasted potatoes.  But, you can use any seasoning you like.  Salt, pepper, and rosemary or herbs de provence is wonderful.  Just cut the potatoes into equal portions, drizzle generously with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and whatever herb you like. Bake 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.

Remember, foil is your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment