Welcome to My Blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, be sure and read my "Welcome to My Blog" post in February. It's the first one and it explains why I started doing this. So far it's been a lot of fun; it kind of feels like a diary.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Goat Cheese and Roasted Beet Bites

I roasted some beets the other night so I decided to use some of them in an appetizer.  I cut up some bite-size pieces and let them marinate in balsamic vinegar for an hour.  Then I mixed room-temperature goat cheese (4 oz.) with a little lemon juice and fresh chopped tarragon.  I baked some frozen mini phyllo cups (15 per package) and let them cool.  Then I put a dollop of goat cheese in each cup and topped with a piece of marinated roasted beet. 

See my Purple Quinoa recipe for instructions on how to roast beets.  So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment