Welcome to My Blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, be sure and read my "Welcome to My Blog" post in February. It's the first one and it explains why I started doing this. So far it's been a lot of fun; it kind of feels like a diary.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mango Berry Banana Smoothies

1 large ripe mango, peeled and flesh cut away from the seed
5-6 strawberries, cut in half
1 ripe banana
Juice of one lime
2 T. honey
6-8 oz. fat free Greek yogurt (I like Fage 0%)
2 T. ground flax seed (optional)
2 cups ice

Put everything but the ice in a blender and blend until smooth.  Add the ice and blend.

These are so awesome and really good for you!  I like to refrigerate the smoothies before drinking them cause they get a little thicker in the fridge.

You can substitute any kind of fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment