Welcome to My Blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, be sure and read my "Welcome to My Blog" post in February. It's the first one and it explains why I started doing this. So far it's been a lot of fun; it kind of feels like a diary.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Naan Pizza

I love using whole wheat Naan bread for making pizzas.  You can use any toppings you like.  For this one I used peppers, baby spinach, and colorful tomatoes.  Here's the finished product:
And here's the recipe:

2 Whole Wheat Naan
1/2 each sliced red and yellow peppers
Handful of baby spinach
Sliced tomatoes
Cheese of your choosing
Pizza or Marinara Sauce

Saute peppers in olive oil for about 5 minutes.  Add baby spinach and saute another minute.  Season with salt and pepper.  Remove from heat and let cool.

Line a baking sheet with foil and then spray the foil with cooking spray (or use that non-stick foil they sell now).  Place the Naan on the foil, spread the sauce over the Naan, and then top with cheese.  Top with the veggies and then sliced tomatoes.

Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 12 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment