Welcome to My Blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, be sure and read my "Welcome to My Blog" post in February. It's the first one and it explains why I started doing this. So far it's been a lot of fun; it kind of feels like a diary.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Antipasto Platter

A few weeks ago I invited our friend and neighbor, Rob, over for appetizers and wine.  I made this antipasto platter and it was awesome!!  The first thing Rob said when he saw the platter was, "Did you take a picture?"  Well, yeah, of course we took a picture! 

There was an absolute ton of meat, cheese and other goodies.  We snacked all night long and it went beyond appetizer and became our dinner.  I  bought different meats, like salami, sopresattas, ham, etc., and a couple of cheeses (fontina and havarti on this platter).  Then I added dolmas (stuffed grape leaves...yum!!), pickles, olives, roasted tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, and some other goodies. 

It's the best appetizer ever cause you can put together anything you like.  And, it's beautiful!  Serve with some good crusty bread.  Winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment