Welcome to My Blog!

If you're visiting for the first time, be sure and read my "Welcome to My Blog" post in February. It's the first one and it explains why I started doing this. So far it's been a lot of fun; it kind of feels like a diary.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chutney Salmon

I'm actually not a huge fan of salmon, although I love smoked salmon and I eat it for breakfast all the time with pumpernickle bagels and cream cheese.  I just don't seem to love salmon for dinner.  But, it's really good for you and readily available at Costco, especially the sockeye salmon.  Lately, my favorite way of cooking it is to bake it with chutney.  This is the chutney I use:
The recipe couldn't be easier.  All I do is slater on the chutney and then bake the salmon in a 375 degree oven for about 12 minutes.  Totally yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment